Pogba rejoined United from Juventus in 2016 for a then-world record fee of £89million and agreed to sign a five-year contract worth £290,000-a-week. The midfielder got £15.08million a year and United triggered the one-year extension in his contract, taking his total earnings at Old Trafford to £90.48million.
Who is Man U highest paid player?
With a focus on United’s finances, here’s a look at their top 10 highest earners, as per Spotrac.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – £515,385-per-week.
- David de Gea – £375,000-per-week.
- Jadon Sancho – £350,000-per-week.
- Raphael Varane – £340,000-per-week.
- Casemiro – £300,000-per-week.
- Anthony Martial – £250,000-per-week.
How much will Paul Pogba earn at Juventus?
Paul Pogba will sign a four-year contract with Juventus in a deal worth up to €80m (£68m), according to reports.
How much is Phil Jones on a week?
In 2019, Manchester United offered Phil Jones a contract that would end in 2023, with the option to extend it for a year. Jones is reported to earn between £70,000 to £75,000 per week and £4.5 million per year. His current net worth is about 18 million euros.
How much does Man Utd Pogba earn a week? – Related Questions
How much is Jadon Sancho on a week?
How much does Ronaldo make a week?
Ronaldo was initially expected to earn roughly £480,000 per week at Manchester United, but subsequent reports suggest that the salary is closer to £385,000 a week, or £20 million ($27m) a year.
What is Cristiano Ronaldo’s salary?
How much is Phil Jones salary?
2.6 million GBP (2011)
Phil Jones / Salary
How much does Fred earn a week?
Manchester United Players Salaries 2022 (Full Squad Contracts)
What is Phil Foden salary?
620,000 GBP (2022)
Phil Foden / Salary
How much is Scott McTominay on a week?
Who is the highest-paid player in Premier League 2022?
1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) – £480,000 p/w
- Top 10 biggest wage bills in Premier League 2022-23. by Aayush. September 26, 2022.
- Top 10 most followed footballers on Twitter in 2022. by Akash Roy. September 26, 2022.
Who is the highest-paid player at PSG 2022?
12 highest-paid football players in the world in 2022
- KYLIAN MBAPPE (PSG) – $62 MILLION/YEAR.
- Lionel Messi (PSG) – $41 million/year.
- Neymar Jr (PSG) – $36.5 million/year.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) – $36 million/year.
- Oscar (Shanghai SIPG) – $34 million / year.
- Andres Iniesta (Vissel Kobe) – $31 million / year.
What is Jesse Lingard’s salary?
The very reputable John Percy claims that West Ham offered Lingard a basic salary of £127,000-a-week and a £1 million signing-on fee. Forest, however, have tempted Lingard to join on a basic wage of £80,000-a-week with bonuses that take his salary to around £120,000-a-week.
How much do U23 footballers get paid?
Premier League Average Salary
The average Premier League footballer earns just over £60,000 per week which is more than £3 million per year. For the 2019/20 season, the average salary for U23 players was £2.1million, while players aged 23-29 and 30 plus had average salaries of £3.5 and £3.2 million respectively.
How much did West Ham offer Jesse Lingard?
The complication is over Lingard’s wage demands. He has held out for a contract worth £180,000 a week, but West Ham’s reluctance to go to that has allowed other clubs to stay in the race.
How much is rashford salary per week?
How much is Rashford salary? Marcus Rashford earns £200,000 a week.