The 8 Batho Pele Principles
- Consultation. Consultation simply means – interact with, listen to and learn from the people you serve.
- Service standards.
- Value for money.
What are the 10 Batho Pele principles?
Batho Pele Principles:
- Consultation. Citizens should be consulted about the level and quality of the public services they receive and, wherever possible, should be given a choice about the services that are offered.
- Service Standards.
- Openness and transparency.
- Value for Money.
What is the purpose of Batho Pele?
The Batho Pele initiative aims to enhance the quality and accessibility of government services by improving efficiency and accountability to the recipients of public goods and services. give the best possible value for money.
What are the four Batho Pele principles?
- 1) CONSULTATION – We can only assume to know what customers want.
- 2) SERVICE STANDARDS – Citizens should be told about the level and quality of the.
- 3) ACCESS – There is much more involved when reffering to access.
- 4) COURTESY – We must be polite and friendly to our customers.