- 1) CONSULTATION – We can only assume to know what customers want.
- 2) SERVICE STANDARDS – Citizens should be told about the level and quality of the.
- 3) ACCESS – There is much more involved when reffering to access.
- 4) COURTESY – We must be polite and friendly to our customers.
What are the 10 Batho Pele principles?
- Consultation. Citizens should be consulted about the level and quality of the public services they receive and, wherever possible, should be given a choice about the services that are offered.
- Service Standards.
- Openness and transparency.
- Value for Money.
What is the importance of Batho Pele principles?
The Batho Pele initiative aims to enhance the quality and accessibility of government services by improving efficiency and accountability to the recipients of public goods and services. give the best possible value for money.
Can you tell us about Batho Pele principles?
THE PRINCIPLE: You should be given full, accurate information about the public services you are entitled to receive. Insist that our promises are kept. All national and provincial government departments will be required to publish service standards for existing and new services. Standards may not be lowered!