- South Korea/Japan ’02. Best team: Led by the real Ronaldo, who won the golden boot with 8 goals, Brazil were the winners, striding through a tournament where many other fancied teams fell, comprehensively beating Germany 2-0 in the final.
- England ’66.
- Mexico ’86.
- Italia ’90.
- Mexico ’70.
Which was the best World Cup final ever?
1. England 4-2 West Germany (1966) This is a no-brainer, England vs West Germany at Wembley has to be the best World Cup final of all time, it had everything.
What is the biggest World Cup win ever?
On Tuesday night, the record for the biggest win in a World Cup tournament was shattered. At the Women’s World Cup in France, the USWNT thrashed Thailand 13-0 in what is now the biggest victory in the World Cup of any description.
Which country hosted the best World Cup?
- Switzerland 1954 – High-Scoring Festival.
- Brazil 2014 – Brazilian Tears, Again.
- Russia 2018 – The Croatian Sensation.
- West Germany 1974 – The Birth of Total Football.
- Germany 2006 – The Tale of Two Dark Horses.